- Living With Autism, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides quality residential services to adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Our goals are:
- To provide programs and facilities to meet the unique needs of our clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- To support and educate staff so that they can provide the best care for our clients
- To offer resources to families affected by ASD to help strengthen familial relationships
- To educate the general public about the special needs of the autism community
- To, above all, provide a meaningful life to our clients with autism.
Living With Autism, Inc.
102 Solitude Way
Cary, NC 27518
Executive Director Hannah Hahn Ellis
Annual golf tournament, etc. See website